Decorating kitchen - the pocket-friendly way
Decorating Kitchen - The Pocket-Friendly Way
New York: Buying new cabinets or getting new shelves may burn a hole in your pocket, but that doesn't mean you can't make your kitchen more stylish.
Here are simple yet inexpensive fixes for your kitchen, reports huffingtonpost.com:
Bring in fresh flowers or fruits.
Get a colourful floor mat.
Hang up your pots and pans.
Create a dedicated spot for the pet, so that you don't trip over his dishes.
Hang a few nice plates on the wall.
Use glass jars for storing food items.
- Fearing defeat, oppn blaming EVMs
- Will go after the fixers in apex court: SC
- As BJP fields Sunny Deol from Gurdaspur, Kavita Khanna says 'felt betrayed'
- Delhi court sends N D Tiwari's daughter-in-law Apoorva to 2 day police custody
- Modi to hold Varanasi road show tomorrow, file nomination on April 26