Melbourne eatery parachutes meals to customers
Melbourne eatery parachutes meals to customers, Now, restaurant that \'parachutes\' meals to customers
London: A Melbourne pop-up eatery has come up with a new way of delivering meals to their customers, by parachuting it.
Jafflechutes delivers their grilled cheese sandwiches to patrons waiting at the landing zone, which is marked with an X mark and hungry customers can pay in advance through PayPal, Metro.co.uk reported.
Adam Grant, who is one of the creators of the restaurant, claims they came up with the idea during a weekend in the countryside and their venture has raised enough money for them to potentially open a branch in New York as well.
- Priyanka 'quietly chickened out' from contesting against Modi: Jaitley
- PM Narendra Modi to file his nomination for Varanasi Lok Sabha constituency today
- CPI demands strong action against Amit Shah's 'IAF as Modi's air force' comment
- BJP delivered injustice in 5 years: Rahul Gandhi
- Priyanka Gandhi woos Bundelkhand, holds 2 rallies in 2 days