Pop colours latest fashion trend for Handbags
Beat the chill and dull weather by carrying handbags in neon pink, tangy orange, apple green and more with Italian embossing.
New Delhi: Beat the chill and dull weather by carrying handbags in neon pink, tangy orange, apple green and more with Italian embossing.
Capital-based leather handbag brand RISA by Riddhima and Saloni Sayal has introduced its Patent Collection which plays with pop colours, chic designs with Italian embossing and skilled craftsmanship, read a statement.
The high-end patent leather is imported from Italy. The leather is uniquely treated and is water resistant and glossy in texture.
The brand, which draws inspiration from traditional and modern influences and blends it with the flexibility of customisation, has also gone online.
The brand offers a wide range of bags like shoppers, totes, wallets, evening clutches and handbags.
- Vice President Naidu calls for concerted global action to eliminate terror
- Twenty-seven thousand youths lose their jobs every 24 hours: Rahul in Amethi
- Deve Gowda urges world community to come together to eliminate terrorism
- Cong, CPI(M) working together to make Modi PM again: Mamata
- Delhi HC defers hearing appeal filed by anti-Sikh riots convicts to May 20