Change your Lifestyle Habits to Boost your Libido
There are a variety of things you can do in your everyday life that can help boost your Libido and enhance your sex life
There are a variety of things you can do in your everyday life that can help boost your Libido and enhance your sex life.
1. Get plenty of exercise: if you want to be hot blooded, then improve your circulation. Physical fitness can increase blood flow.
Which in theory can make sex more pleasurable since sexual arousal for both men and women involves increased blood flow to the genital area. And that can increase desire itself- if it feels great, you tend to want to do it more.
Exercise boosts endorphins, which lifts your mood, and it can increase your energy. Not to mention that being toned makes some people feel sexier.
2. Eat a healthier Diet: Arteries clogged with saturated fat don’t bring as much blood to the genital area for arousal purposes. Hence the correlation between heart disease and erectile function.
But excess weight also messes with your hormones obesity which can shift the balance between estrogen and testosterone.
A low testosterone can bring down your sex drive. Nutrition counts too for example, an iron deficiency can lead to fatigue, which in turn can lead to low libido.
3. Stress Management: How about a simple Vacation? How about communicating with your partner? When people are over worked and stressed out they translate their lives to a lousy sex life.
- Vice President Naidu calls for concerted global action to eliminate terror
- Twenty-seven thousand youths lose their jobs every 24 hours: Rahul in Amethi
- Deve Gowda urges world community to come together to eliminate terrorism
- Cong, CPI(M) working together to make Modi PM again: Mamata
- Delhi HC defers hearing appeal filed by anti-Sikh riots convicts to May 20