- Microsoft Teams' new feature lets users collaborate with communities on Windows 11
- 20 more UP colleges being probed for scholarship scam
- Andhra Pradesh: Devotees rush increases to Tirumala, to take 24 hours for Sarvadarshans
- Pareshan Twitter Review
- Young heroes to have a clash at Tollywood box-office on June 2
- Gold and silver rates today in Delhi, Chennai, Kolkata, Mumbai - 02 June 2023
- Telangana Formation Day Live Updates: KTR hoisting flag at his camp office in Sircilla
- Gold and silver rates today slashes in Hyderabad, Bangalore, Kerala, Visakhapatnam - 02 June 2023
- Weather update: 302 mandals in AP to witness severe heatwaves in next three days
- Govt has its task cut out-an arduous one, indeed!
RBI is answerable
Kudos to the honourable chief information commissioner, Sri Sridhar, for his relentless crusade to restore the peoples faith in the RTI Act 2005, and ensure transparency, accountability and good governance in the countryWhy wilful defaulters being protected, Hans India, 27 Nov
Kudos to the honourable chief information commissioner, Sri. Sridhar, for his relentless crusade to restore the people’s faith in the RTI Act 2005, and ensure transparency, accountability and good governance in the country.(Why wilful defaulters being protected, Hans India, 27 Nov).
It is highly objectionable that the Governor of RBI, has refused to part with the information of certain wily capitalists , who fraudulently availed humongous amounts as loans, and turned wilful defaulters, with a malafide intention to cheat the nation and its people. It is like fence eating the crop.
The RBI should, stop acting like a Swiss bank, and comply with the CIC and SCI, in the larger national interest. The government should take deterrent action to put these defaulters and the corrupt bankers, in jail in accordance with law immediately.
P H Hema Sagar, Secunderaba