- 9 Years in Office: CM KCR – A Statesman Par Excellence
- Cyberabad CP Stephen inaugurates renovated EOW office
- Hyderabad: NSDC organising Kaushal Mahotsav, a two-day Job Mela
- JNTU-H introduces BTech in Cyber Security
- Hyderabad: 3-day G20 HWG meet in city from today
- KCR to visit Nirmal today
- Hyderabad: Leaders express shock over Odisha train mishap
- Shivamogga: Education Minister says textbook revisions will be made
- Telangana celebrates Farmers Day
- District in-charge ministers list is out for entire State
A classic turncoat
If there any wily politician existing in the politics feigning as the saviour of state and nation, it is MrChandra Babu Naidu
If there any wily politician existing in the politics feigning as the saviour of state and nation, it is Mr.Chandra Babu Naidu.
He began his game in Telugu Desam dethroning the very founder of TDP and held the reigns of party using all dirty tricks available, in the run to have a vice grip on the party, he cut everybody to size.
The party that sprouted opposing the Congress and grown as the banyan tree is now openly hugging the party bidding good bye to the founder’s ideals, a shameless embracing of two arch rivals really embarrass the self-respecting people of state, his only single goal is victory and winning the seat of power and its means are least bothered issue to an unethical politician of his kind.
He a proven shameless opportunist, he lost his credibility and he is in fact a spent force.
He is thinking very high of himself, he does not matter at all in the politics at the centre and he is a rank opportunist displaying a secular bandage.
For the sacrilege he committed, NTR’s body will turn in the grave and the people of Andhra state watching his one- sided show with dismay and hatred.
Rama Krishna M, Kakinada