- Suspected IED blast kills student in Manipur, another injured
- Asian Track Cycling: Arshad Shaikh, Jyoti Gaderiya win their third gold; Harshita bags silver as India claims four medals
- Corporate earnings surprised on the upside due to improvement in margins
- Ashok Chavan 'injures' Congress again, 55 Nanded ex-corporators join BJP
- Adani Group, Uber to form JV to help expand fleet on green energy?
- One killed as fire breaks out in Singapore apartment
- Two soldiers killed after helicopter crashes in US
- No difference of opinion between me and Satheesan, says Sudhakaran after show of temper
- ‘Farmers first’ policy is Modi govt's resolve to boost their income: A look at key initiatives
- KIUG 2023: Shooter Tejaswini bags Delhi University’s first medal; Chandigarh on top of medal table
Centre moves to hike defence FDI up to 100%
New Delhi: No sooner the Narendra Modi government has begun to function than the government started permitting up to 100% foreign investment in defence production.
New Delhi: No sooner the Narendra Modi government has begun to function than the government started permitting up to 100% foreign investment in defence production, in a proffer to send a brawny gesture to global investors and to try and move the production base of some equipment into the country. The commerce and industry ministry has circulated a Cabinet note seeking comments from other government agencies, according to the sources.