- Gambhir-Tiwary Clash: Untold Details of Explosive KKR Dressing Room Feud
- Shanmukh Jaswanth arrest: Police takes the youtube sensation into custody in drugs case
- Guntur: Anil predicts fall of TDP after polls
- After like Mahesh Babu, Allu Arjun, and Vijay Deverakonda; another star hero to venture into the ownership of multiplexes
- Sundeep Kishan to pair up with block-buster director for his next
- Samsung Galaxy S23 Series to Receive AI Features in Late March
- WPL 2024: Mumbai Indians, Laden with Stars, Remain the Team to Beat.
- Bulls Triumph: Bengaluru Beats Haryana 53-39 in PKL Season 10 Finale
- Vijayawada to host Dastkar Bazaar from tomorrow
- Varun Tej’s ‘Operation Valentine’ trailer trending top on Youtube
KKR shares row: ED summons Shah Rukh Khan
The Enforcement Directorate (ED) has again issued summons to Shahrukh Khan in connection with the sale of shares of his IPL franchise Knight Riders Sports Pvt Ltd (KRSPL).
New Delhi: The Enforcement Directorate (ED) has again issued summons to Shahrukh Khan in connection with the sale of shares of his IPL franchise Knight Riders Sports Pvt Ltd (KRSPL).
The franchise is owned by Shahrukh's company Red Chillies Entertainment, which is in partnership with actress Juhi Chawla and her husband Jay Mehta from the Mehta Group.
The case is from 2008, when KRSPL sold shares to Mehta- owned Sea Island Investment for 8-9 times below their original value. Further details awaited.