Chinese national dies due to ‘ill-health’
A 29yearold Chinese national died in southwest Delhis Rajokri road area on Tuesday, shortly after he complained of illhealth, police said
New Delhi: A 29-year-old Chinese national died in southwest Delhi's Rajokri road area on Tuesday, shortly after he complained of ill-health, police said.
The deceased has been identified as Jin Zinao, they said.
Jin had come to India on a tourist visa on December 6 and was staying with a group of around 15 other Chinese nationals at a hotel in Rajokri, Deputy Commissioner of Police (southwest) Devender Arya said.
Investigations revealed that the deceased had complained that he was feeling unwell, following which he was taken to Fortis Hospital by his friend, also his roommate, the officer said. He was declared brought dead by the doctors, he added.
Police said the inquiry so far did not point to any foul play and it seemed to be a case of natural death.
- BJP first sent Advani to 'margdarshak mandal', has now snatched his constituency: Congress
- Communist leader Balwant Singh dies at 82
- BJP MLA Yogesh Verma shot at during Holi celebration in UP
- K L Chishi is Congress candidate for lone Lok Sabha seat in Nagaland
- Bombay High Court asks industrialist Vijaypat Singhania not to release autobiography till March 25