- Governor Tamilisai Soundararajan greets people on State Formation Day
- KCR recalls 14-yr struggle for Telangana
- Siddipet to boast world's first 3D printed temple
- Will bolster India-Nepal ties manifold: PM Narendra Modi
- BRS no to Oppn alliance
- Centre’s decennial gift to Telangana, AP
- Congress to attend Opposition meet on June 12
- Transport dept inflow to be dented by more than half
- Govt has its task cut out-an arduous one, indeed!
- After delay, Vande Bharat to connect Bengaluru, Dharwad
Kohli, Raina in top 10 in ICC T20 rankings
Virat Kohli and Suresh Raina are the two Indians to figure in the list of top 10 in ICC Player Rankings for T20I batsmen, while India continue to hold...
Virat Kohli and Suresh Raina are the two Indians to figure in the list of top 10 in ICC Player Rankings for T20I batsmen, while India continue to hold onto the number three slot in the teams category, issued here today. Kohli with 731 points is at number eight position, followed by Raina (719) in the latest rankings table, which is headed by New Zealand's wicketkeeper captain Brendon McCullum (810). Yuvraj Singh (14) and Gautam Gambhir (18) are the other two Indians to have found a place in the top-20 batsmen's list. In the team rankings, India are placed third behind Sri Lanka and T20 champions the West Indies. Offie Ravichandran Ashwin is the only Indian to feature in the list of top-20 bowlers in the shortest format, which is headed by Sunil Narine of the West Indies.