- MANUU observes World Environment Day
- BRS government took care of Singareni workers with concern: Kavitha
- OTT: Akhil's 'Agent' to hit theatres in this weekend!!
- Disgusted people keen on ousting KCR in ensuing elections: Mallu Ravi
- Telugu Talons New Jersey launched for inaugural season of Premier Handball League
- Water released in Musi River from Kethepalli reservoir
- Nothing Phone (2) to be manufactured in India
- Simpli Namdhari hosts Goodness Walkathon to raise awareness
- Indian nurses hoping to work in Ireland stuck in visa 'logjam': Report
- Govt asks airlines to devise mechanism for reasonable pricing of air tickets
Del Potro faces Djokovic in semis
Indian Wells: A below par Andy Murray was knocked out of the BNP Paribas Open by the seventh seed Juan Martín Del Potro, who will now face...
Indian Wells: A below par Andy Murray was knocked out of the BNP Paribas Open by the seventh seed Juan Martín Del Potro, who will now face the world No1 Novak Djokovic after a 6-7 (5/7), 6-3, 6-1 win.A The British No1 Murray produced some thunderous groundstrokes to take the first set on a tie-breaker, but he fell apart at the start of the second to hand the initiative to his Argentinian opponent. Although he finally created his first break points of the match in the third set, Murray could not convert and a raft of unforced errors � he made 49 overall � meant Del Potro won at a canter in the end, in two hours and 31 minutes.A This was the first time Murray had faced the Argentinian since beating him in 2009, but he survived a scare in the very first game in Indian Wells. Djokovic powered his way into the semi-finals as he swatted aside Jo-Wilfried Tsonga with ominous ease.A The world No1 did not give his opponent a look-in as he completed a 6-3, 6-1 win in less than an hour.A The Serbian broke twice in each set as he tore into the Frenchman's second serve and did not face a single break point on his own serve, extending his winning streak to 22 matches.