- No break for Balakrishna in the coming year; actor busy with multiple projects
- Ravi Teja’s next flick title to be out soon; ‘Eagle’ is in consideration!
- Official: Arjun Das comes on board for ‘OG’
- Aha’s original project with Allu Arjun on board; here is the proof
- ‘Veera Simha Reddy’ 100 days function held in a grand way
- 2.60 crore people benefitted from PM Garib Kalyan Anna Yojana in Andhra: BJP President JP Nadda
- DMK has major role to play in opposition alliance: Udhayanidhi Stalin
- Odisha: Bharatanatyam guru dies on stage
- Andy Murray accepts wildcard for Nottingham Open
- Cauvery Tribunal unlikely to take up Makedatu Dam issue
Home win for Vettel, at last
Nurburgring (AFP): Sebastian Vettel finally won a race on his home soil on Sunday when he survived spells of intense pressure to steer his Red Bull to...
Nurburgring (AFP): Sebastian Vettel finally won a race on his home soil on Sunday when he survived spells of intense pressure to steer his Red Bull to victory in the German Grand Prix.
The 26-year-old German, who also had never won a race in the month of July, came home narrowly ahead of fast-closing Finn Kimi Raikkonen and his Lotus team-mate Romain Grosjean of France.
Vettel's win was his fourth this year and the 30th of his career and it lifted him 36 points clear of nearest rival, Spaniard Fernando Alonso of Ferrari, in the drivers championship. Alonso came home fourth ahead of Britons Lewis Hamilton of Mercedes and Jenson Button of McLaren with Australian Mark Webber seventh in the second Red Bull.
Cameraman hit by Webber's loose wheel
Nuerburgring: A television cameraman was struck by a wheel which came off Mark Webber's car during a pitstop in the early stages of the German Grand Prix on Sunday.
Formula One safety has been in the headlines since multiple tyre blow-outs at last weekend's British Grand Prix raised fears about drivers being hit by flying debris, and Sunday's incident will fuel concern about pitlane dangers.
Webber came into the pits for a routine tyre change after nine laps but his crew took longer than usual because of a problem with the rear right tyre.