- Here is what ‘Mem Famous’ collected in the first week
- OTT: ‘Senapathi’ director’s next titled ‘Dayaa’
- Modi can become first Indian PM to address US Congress twice
- Tropical storm Mawar brings heavy rain to wide swathes of Japan
- Gold and silver rates today surged in Hyderabad, Bangalore, Kerala, Visakhapatnam - 03 June 2023
- Five dead and six injured as Toofan vehicle hits a lorry in Pileru
- Odisha Train accident 233 dead 900 injured
- Addition of sedition in rioting case: HC seeks police stand on Sharjeel Imam’s plea
- Another Congress ally backs Kejriwal on Ordinance row
- Delhi teen murder: Six inch long knife recovered by police
IPL vi snippets : Mumbai Indians gets into the mood
Mumbai (PTI): Mumbai Indians kicked off their Indian Premier League training camp on Monday at the Wankhede Stadium under the watchful eyes of chief...
Mumbai (PTI): Mumbai Indians kicked off their Indian Premier League training camp on Monday at the Wankhede Stadium under the watchful eyes of chief coach John Wright, chief mentor Anil Kumble and assistant coach Robin Singh. Seven players - including members of the triumphant Mumbai Ranji squad Dhawal Kulkarni, Aditya Tare, Sushant Marathe and Suryakumar Yadav - attended the first day's session, a team spokesperson said. "The others are expected to join the camp as and when they are free from their domestic duties," the spokesperson added.A MI will be led by former Australian skipper Ricky Ponting in the T20 tournament, commencing on April 3 this season. The IPL franchise is starting its campaign against Royal Challengers in Bangalore on April 4.A MI's first home game is scheduled for April 9 against Delhi Daredevils after their second away game against former champions Chennai Super Kings on April 6. PepsiCo bags pouring rights New Delhi (PTI): PepsiCo India on Monday announced its association with eight out of nine Indian Premier League teams as the 'Exclusive Pouring Partner' for the sixth edition of the tournament beginning April 3. The teams are Delhi Daredevils, Chennai Super Kings, Rajasthan Royals, Royal Challengers Bangalore, Pune Warriors India, The Sunrisers Hyderabad, Kings XI Punjab and the reigning champions, Kolkata Knight Riders. The company will have exclusive pouring rights at partner teams' home matches along with the title of the official beverage for the eight teams.A While activations with Delhi Daredevils will be led by both Pepsi and Mountain Dew; Kolkata Knight Riders and Pune Warriors will be led by Pepsi; Rajasthan Royals and Kings XI Punjab by Mountain Dew.