- ‘Fouja’ hits theatres; Karthik Dammu’s ‘Angad’ moves audiences to tears
- Cambodia's Angkor attracts 344,757 int'l tourists in 5 months
- Thiruvananthapuram International Airport sees 26 % increase in passenger growth
- Telangana HC quashes land allotment to foundation headed by BRS MP
- BJP lost in Himachal, Karnataka polls due to Modi's stubbornness: Raj CM Ashok Gehlot
- Wrestlers resume duties with Railways, Sakshi refutes reports of withdrawing from protest
- Mongolia has welcomed over 216,000 foreign tourists in 2023
- How to Identify Malicious Apps on Google Play and App Store
- Android users at risk: SpinOk Trojan Malware found in 100 apps in Google Play
- World Environment Day 2023: Happy World Environment Day Messages
CAB season to go pink
New Delhi (PTI): In a first of its kind in India, the Cricket Association of Bengal (CAB) will be organising the four-day final of pre-season S K...
New Delhi (PTI): In a first of its kind in India, the Cricket Association of Bengal (CAB) will be organising the four-day final of pre-season S K Acharya Memorial Trophy (Ranji Pre-season tourney) where pink balls will be used and the match will be played under floodlights.
The final match of four-team tournament will be played at the Eden Gardens from October 1-4. Bengal A, Bengal B, Odisha and Jharkhand are the four participating teams in the tournament that begins on September 15.
Pink balls have been used in Australian domestic circuit strictly on experimental basis while one of the opening games in an English County few years back was also played with pink balls.
CAB treasurer and member of the BCCI's NCA sub-committee member Biswarup Dey revealed the elaborate plans.
Dey informed that he has already placed an order for pink balls with noted Australian ball manufacturing company -- Kookaburra.