- AP RGUKT 2023 admission notification released, check dates here
- Odisha Train Accident: Accident Victims Meet Second Accident in West Bengal
- Odisha Train Accident: PM Expresses Grief. Calls incident as Heart Breaking
- Mumbai to Tirupati: ‘Adipurush’ music directors planning something unique for the film
- PM Meets injured and bereaved families
- Qualcomm's next-gen Snapdragon 8 Gen 3 chip may arrive in October 2023
- AP special team visits Odisha, retrieves state passengers data, sets up helpline numbers
- Sonia Gandhi mourns loss of lives in Odisha train tragedy
- Andhra Pradesh: Train mishap averted in Kadiri due to loco pilot's alertness
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi visited the Odisha Train accident site in Balasore
Elliott takes over AC Milan
US hedge fund Elliott has announced that it has taken over Italian giants AC Milan after the clubs Chinese owners failed to repay debt, saying the deal opened a new chapter for the football institution
Milan: US hedge fund Elliott has announced that it has taken over Italian giants AC Milan after the club's Chinese owners failed to repay debt, saying the deal opened "a new chapter" for the football institution.
Elliott Management pledged to inject $59 million to bring financial stability to the seven-time European champions after Li Yonghong missed a Friday deadline to repay 32 million euros.