- Hyderabad: Leaders express shock over Odisha train mishap
- Shivamogga: Education Minister says textbook revisions will be made
- Telangana celebrates Farmers Day
- District in-charge ministers list is out for entire State
- MLC Kavitha releases London Bonalu poster
- BDS students from AP in a dilemma: Students urge govt to hold practical exams in Telangana
- How to eat better
- Jagadgurus call on CM KCR
- Is mental health support a key element of inclusive work culture?
- Hyderabad: City reels under intense heat; temperature hovers over 43oC
Edelweiss Group takes Hima Das on Board
Rashesh Shah, Chairman CEO of Edelweiss Group, with from left Heena Sidhu, Rani Rampal, Hima Das and Mirabai Chanu at an event that marked signing of sprint sensation Hima Das to its roster of women athletes
Rashesh Shah, Chairman & CEO of Edelweiss Group, with (from left) Heena Sidhu, Rani Rampal, Hima Das and Mirabai Chanu at an event that marked signing of sprint sensation Hima Das to its roster of women athletes.
The Group committed itself to the financial well-being of six of India’s iconic women sports champions.
They were each given life insurance cover of Rs one crore, health insurance to the tune of Rs 10 lakh and an investible corpus of Rs five lakh