- Modi can become first Indian PM to address US Congress twice
- Tropical storm Mawar brings heavy rain to wide swathes of Japan
- Gold and silver rates today surged in Hyderabad, Bangalore, Kerala, Visakhapatnam - 03 June 2023
- Five dead and six injured as Toofan vehicle hits a lorry in Pileru
- Odisha Train accident 233 dead 900 injured
- Addition of sedition in rioting case: HC seeks police stand on Sharjeel Imam’s plea
- Another Congress ally backs Kejriwal on Ordinance row
- Delhi teen murder: Six inch long knife recovered by police
- Sushma’s daughter ‘defends’ Brij Bhushan
- 1984 anti-Sikh riots case: Supplementary charge sheet against Tytler approved
Chess championship from October 27
Telangana State Chess Association is conducting Telangana State Open Senior Chess Championship2018 during October 2729 at Yoga Hall, L B Stadium Those who want to participate should submit their entries on or before 5pm on October 25, at TSCA office or through Website wwwchesstelanganacom
Hyderabad: Telangana State Chess Association is conducting Telangana State Open Senior Chess Championship-2018 during October 27-29 at Yoga Hall, L B Stadium. Those who want to participate should submit their entries on or before 5pm on October 25, at TSCA office or through Website www.chesstelangana.com.
No spot entries, no age limit, gender free.
The system of play: The Championship will be played under FIDE laws of chess and the Swiss system Total nine(9) Rounds. Default time 20 minutes. Draw offer: Players Shall not agree for Draw before 30th move of Black, without the consent of The Arbiter. Time control 60 minutes each sudden death. Tie Break: 1 Direct Encounter 2 Buchgolz Cut 1, 3 Buchgolz 4 Sonneborn Berger, 5 The Greater number of Wins. Top Four players of this Championship will represent Telangana State in National Senior Open Chess Championship-2018 to be held at J&K.