- Tamil Nadu CM MK Stalin launches 500 Urban Health Centres
- How police scripted Amruta Fadnavis' 'help offer' to nab fugitive bookie
- ACP Mirchowk Damoder Reddy conducted a counselling session with rowdy sheeters in Purani Haveli
- Silk sarees to be presented to 26 temples during Bonalu festival: Minister
- Hyderabad: CM KCR failed in solving ration dealers’ problems: Bandi Sanjay
- Salman Khan to host Big Boss OTT Hindi
- Hyderabad to host convention of global wedding planners
- Telangana stands 3rd after Kerala in Health Index ranking- NITI AAYOG
- SEB seizes 7222 kgs Ganja
- Telangana: Minister launches website for enrollment of traditional occupation beneficiaries
England women to tour India for limited-overs series in February
India women are slated to play home series against England women, beginning from February 22
London: India women are slated to play home series against England women, beginning from February 22.
The series will comprise three-match ODIs, which will be part of the ICC Women's Championship in the second cycle, and three-match T20Is, ESPNcricinfo reported on Monday.
The ODI series will be hosted by either the Wankhede Stadium or the Brabourne Stadium in Mumbai on February 22, 25 and 28. The T20I series, which is set to begin on March 9, is likely to be played at the Barsapara Cricket Stadium in Guwahati.
England, the reigning 50-over World Cup champions and current number two ODI side, last toured India in March 2018 for a T20I tri-series in Mumbai, where they finished as runner-ups to Australia.
India and England last met each other in the 2018 ICC World T20 semi-final in the Caribbean. India were knocked out in a one-sided match, while England finished second after losing to Australia in the final.
England's tour of India will follow India's tour of New Zealand, where they are scheduled to play three ODIs and three T20Is starting from January 24 in Napier.