Samsungs $20 mln Oscars campaign a hit
Samsung's $20 Mln Oscars Campaign A Hit
Washington: Samsung's Oscars campaignworth 20 million dollars was reportedly a major hit, according to researcher Visible Measures.
The campaign's videos were viewed and referred on social media 222,681 times in a span of three days sinceSamsung's "Amazing Things Happen" aired during theAcademy Awards.According to Mashable, the figure took into account video views, earned media (like press coverage) and paid media (ads), and in addition, the campaign received 489 tweets and 13,953Facebook interactions (likes, shares, comments).
The brand saw a 6.2 percent rise in views for the year to date because of the campaign, which included five minutes of commercial time during the show.
Meanwhile, the figures were concluded sans the inclusion of DeGeneres' group selfie , which now has more than 3 million re tweets.
- MLA, 6 others killed in attack by Naga militants in Arunachal
- TMC-BJP clashes: Train services disrupted, bomb hurled outside railway station in WB
- Father-son duo Mulayam and Akhilesh Yadav cleared from disproportionate assets case
- Lok Sabha polls 2019: These Kingmakers could decide who forms the new government
- They can keep dreaming: Kharge on BJP's alleged bid to form government in Karnataka