iWatch sale next year
New reports suggest that Apple will announce the iWatch in September, but it won\'t be on sale. Apple has considered charging 400 dollars for its wearable device.
Washington: New reports suggest that Apple will announce the iWatch in September, but it won't be on sale.
Reports state that the iWatch will be available in 1.5-inch and 1.8-inch models, featuring a curved glass with a flexible OLED display. Comprising of NFC integration, the Apple iWatch is rumoured to have Apple’s Siri as well. Besides being a tech gadget, the iWatch might turn out to be a fitness band on your hand.
Apple has considered charging 400 dollars for its wearable device, with lower prices for different models. Actual availability of the iWatch is not yet revealed, but it's likely that users will at least get a peek at Apple's new wearable in just a few weeks.
- Congress worker killed by suspected Naxals in Chhattisgarh
- CJI sexual harassment case: BCI disappointed over views of 2 ex-SC judges
- 52 Congress Lawmakers Come From 18 States, Union Territories
- Opposition has fooled minorities: PM Modi asks NDA lawmakers to win their trust
- 23-yr-old medical student commits suicide after being harassed by senior doctors