- BJP leaders should give the correct script to PM Modi in Nizamabad - Palla Rajeshwar Reddy
- Shorter course of radiation therapy safe for early-stage breast cancer patients
- Google Pixel 8 series listed on Flipkart before India launch; Pre-orders start on October 5
- Global economy taking a turn for worse, caution ahead: Zoho’s Sridhar Vembu
- Gandhi is the only Mahatma and Father of the Nation: Siddaramaiah
- Why India must continue to engage with Maldives despite election of pro-China President
- Unveiling Pahadi Thal: A culinary odyssey through the Himalayas
- Kharge meets Maken, a day after appointing him as Congress treasurer
- September 2023 Australia's driest month on record since 1900
- NASA postpones probe to explore metal-rich asteroid to Oct 12
Manford offers new learning and development venture on Smart Phones
Leading corporate learning and development entity, Manford, best known for their flagship program, The Corporate Breakthrough Workshop and Transformational Leadership Coaching has announced a new venture.
Launches SEEK – Mobile first for Organisation Development interventions
• With SEEK, Manford will eye seven percentage of the global training market for OD interventions
• SEEK introduces a unique pedagogy for OD, with daily 5-minute learning punches on the mobile
• SEEK to offer research driven OD solutions to influence organizational values, corporate culture and employee engagement.
• Expects early adopters to be from sectors like manufacturing, IT, Pharma, Retail, Services and FMCG,with employee count of more than 500
• Expects 100 organizations to sign up in the first year
Bangalore: Leading corporate learning and development entity, Manford, best known for their flagship program, The Corporate Breakthrough Workshop and Transformational Leadership Coaching has announced a new venture. SEEK will be the first enterprise to launch Organisation Development (OD) interventions on Smart Phones targeted at all employees right from top to bottom. SEEK will bring first time, a unique learning pedagogy, delivered with daily 5-minute learning modules on the mobile. SEEK is currently available on the Android and IOS platforms.
With SEEK, Manford will eye 7 percentage of the global training market for OD interventions and expects early adopters from sectors that include healthcare and pharma, manufacturing, IT, retail, services and FMCG. More than 100 organisations are expected to sign up in the first year.
Manford works with top management of large organisations, to influence performance and enterprise culture in organizations. Its flagship product ‘corporate breakthrough workshop’ has helped many leadership teams to align their values, attitudes and behaviour to attain high performance in their respective companies. Manford has worked with clients in diversified sectors, which includes, The United Nations, Airtel, StridesShasun, Aurobindo Pharma, Avery Dennison, Capgemini, Zensar, HCL, Shapoorji Pallonji, Thermax, Pepsi, Canon, Sony, the World Bank, Whirlpool etc.
SEEK will offer corporate a tech enabled solution, to drive organizational values, corporate culture and employee engagement across all levels in the organization. The platform will give ownership and empowerment to employees in the context of culture and organizational change. The SEEK model offers diagnostics and customized training which is in the form of inspirational anecdotes, bespoke video, audio content and work life simulations, followed by a year of monitoring and reporting to track results. The SEEK model offers diagnostics and customized training which is in the form of illustrative anecdotes, bespoke video, audio content and work life simulations, followed by a year of monitoring and reporting to track results. SEEK launches with offices in Bangalore, Mumbai and Delhi and is led by a team of experts in the field of change management, culture building and OD.
Announcing the new venture, Anand David, Founder, Manford said: ‘‘SEEK will scale the Manford proposition from just the leadership bench to the entire spectrum of employees.Our research points to an increased play for technology led solutions to drive organizational values and corporate culture. Hence the idea of SEEK was born, using a combined model of technology coupled with scientific inputs from behavioral and management sciences, psychology, sociology and ontology to provide holistic training solutions to India Inc. Organizations will definitely see the value in our service as we help them reinforce behavioural and attitudinal shifts in a systematic manner to enable mass effect”.
Deepa Rachel, Founder SEEK, said, “SEEK’s core mission is to transform organizations by empowering people and creating a strategic approach to talent management through the intervention of tech enabled OD solutions. Our tailor made data driven solutions helps communicate a uniform message across the organization and predicts employee behavior patterns so that employers can take proactive steps to bring about change withinthe company.’’