- Hooda promises to fill 2L posts if Cong returns to helm in Haryana
- Nearly 400 lions died in Gujarat in three years, unnatural causes behind some deaths
- Nandamuri Kalyan Ram, Periodic Spy thriller Devil Releasing Worldwide on December 29th
- Empowering Lives: Jamiatul Falah's Initiative to Provide Free Artificial Limbs in B.C. Road
- APPSC notification to fill Group-II posts
- Gujarat CM unveils 22 development projects
- Experimental Film '1134' To Release On December 15th
- BJP objects to Nawab Malik 'joining' Ajit Pawar-led NCP faction
- Manufacturers should have the power to produce quality products: CM Siddaramaiah
- Atishi issues warning after inspection reveals overflowing sewers in Ashok Vihar
Law and order in Hyd top priority: KCR
In the wake of the recent attack on a business honcho in the city, Telangana State Chief Minister K Chandrashekar Rao on Friday said that his government gave utmost priority to the maintenance of law and order in the State capital.
Hyderabad: In the wake of the recent attack on a business honcho in the city, Telangana State Chief Minister K Chandrashekar Rao on Friday said that his government gave utmost priority to the maintenance of law and order in the State capital.
Making a statement on the firing incident on Aurobindo Pharma vice chairman Nityananda Reddy at KBR Park in the city on Wednesday, he said the government was committed to strengthen the law and order system in the city by installing sufficient CCTVs and the establishment of Command and Control systems.
Construction of a modern police building at the cost of Rs 150 crore was also proposed. He appealed industrialists, employees and workers not to panic.
The Chief Minister lauded the efforts of city police in achieving breakthrough in the firing case by arresting the accused within 24 hours of the incident.
According to police, the accused P Obulesh joined Kurnool second battalion as constable in 1998. He worked in greyhounds from 2002 to 2014. During his tenure, a case was registered on the missing of an AK 47 rifle used in the firing case.
Police nabbed the accused with the help of the CCTV footage.