- NEET Aspirant, 21, Takes Life In Kota, Marking 29th Suicide This Year
- Major Cocaine Bust At Paradip Port: 22 Kg Haul Worth ₹220 Crore Seized From Indonesian Cargo Ship
- Karnataka govt won't indulge in preventing any act of creative expressions: Siddaramaiah
- Delhi HC grants anticipatory bail to Unnao gang-rape victim, mother in forgery case
- 4th T20I: Rinku, Jitesh, Jaiswal help India to 174/9 against Australia
- Suvendu Adhikari files RTI seeking details of recruitment in state health services since 2011
- Games24x7 joins hands with K'taka govt for GameTech Accelerate programme
- Long Covid patients may suffer chest pain, abnormal heart rhythms long-term
- Haryana DGP says 'women's safety will be priority'
- Election Commission revises Mizoram's vote-counting date to December 4
Two Ministers warn Revanth of legal action
Two Ministers warn Revanth of legal action, Two important Ministers in the KCR cabinet T Harish Rao and Pocharam Srinivas Reddy on Friday demanded an apology from the TDP leader A Revanth Reddy for linking them with sand mafia.
Hyderabad: Two important Ministers in the KCR cabinet T Harish Rao and Pocharam Srinivas Reddy on Friday demanded an apology from the TDP leader A Revanth Reddy for linking them with sand mafia. They said if Revanth Reddy failed withdraw allegations against them, they would take legal action against the TDP leader.
Speaking to media persons here, Harish Rao dismissed the allegations leveled against him by Revanth Reddy as rubbish. Accusing Revanth Reddy of levelling allegations to tarnish the image of TRS government, Harish Rao asked the TDP MLA to tender apology within 24 hours or face a defamation suit. Addressing a separate press conference, Agriculture Minister Pocharam Srinivas Reddy too threatened to take legal action against Revanth Reddy for making wild allegations against him.