- The Union Minister for Railways announced that the probe into the cause of train accident in Odisha
- Two dead after a TATA ACE vehicle collided with a bus at Kondareddy circle in Pileru
- Hit Gujarati horror thriller ‘Vash’ set for Hindi remake with Ajay Devgn
- Massive Fire Breaks Out In Delhi's Jahangirpuri
- ‘Asur 2’ creator reveals show didn’t have writers’ room initially
- Arya shares interesting things about ‘Sarpatta Parambarai 2’
- Andhra Pradesh: Devotees rush continues at Tirumala amid weekend
- Bandi lists out top 10 jokes by KCR to people
- Andhra Pradesh: Light to Moderate rains predicted in state for three days amid surface trough
- Oxfam India To Offer Affected People Emotional Support And Counselling
TRS manifesto for GWMC polls to be released in 2 days
The TRS is set to release its manifesto for Greater Warangal Municipal Corporation (GWMC) elections in a couple of days. Deputy CM K Srihari told the press persons in Hanamkonda on Saturday that the election manifesto would likely to be released on Monday or Tuesday. He claimed that no political party is able to give close competition to the TRS in the elections.
Warangal: The TRS is set to release its manifesto for Greater Warangal Municipal Corporation (GWMC) elections in a couple of days. Deputy CM K Srihari told the press persons in Hanamkonda on Saturday that the election manifesto would likely to be released on Monday or Tuesday. He claimed that no political party is able to give close competition to the TRS in the elections.
The party would repeat the results of GHMC, Warangal parliament by-election and Narayankhed assembly in the GWMC elections. The Opposition parties have fielded their candidates just to prove their existence, he said. The Deputy CM stated that the all-round development of the city would be possible only with the TRS.
All the five MLAs under the Corporation and Warangal MP belongs to TRS, if all the candidates of the party were elected, they could work in better coordination for the development of the city, he felt. Chief Minister K Chandrashekar Rao is keen to shape Warangal city into a model one. The government has already launched several development projects.
During the next three years the city would get a budgetary allocation of Rs 900 crore for the purpose. Measures to supply drinking water to all with the help of Mission Bhagiratha and Mission Kakatiya were being taken up. Hence, the voters should elect the TRS candidates to help the CM implement all the development plans, Srihari added.
‘The TDP is a closed chapter in Telangana while the BJP has no moral right to seek votes. The BJP government at the Centre did injustice to people in the city by failing to sanction much demanded railway coach factory and Kazipet railway division,’ he asserted.