- Asian Games: Sift Kaur wins gold with world record as shooters make India's day; Vishnu Saravanan wins bronze in sailing
- DUTA polls record 85% voting, counting underway
- IT Department searches offices of Chinese electronic giant Lenovo in Mumbai, Bengaluru, Gurugram
- Welcome CBI's PE into renovation of Delhi Chief Minister Kejriwal's residence issue, says AAP
- Maharashtra govt has turned Mantralaya into cage Congress leader slams Shinde-led dispensation
- Ayodhya Temple Construction Efforts Expand to Include Flower Beds with Unique Nagalinga Flowers
- Ex-MP Sameer Bhujbal appointed rival NCP’s Mumbai unit chief
- 46 students from Manipur admitted to Kerala colleges: Vijayan
- Centre notifies appointment of 11 permanent judges in Punjab & Haryana HC
- CBI initiates preliminary inquiry into 'irregularities' in renovation of Delhi CM’s residence
Podu farmers demand pattas
Demanding the government issue pattas to all Kondareddy people, who are cultivating podu lands, the members of Adivasi Konda Reddla Sangham staged a dharna at the ITDA office here on Monday.
Bhadrachalam: Demanding the government issue pattas to all Kondareddy people, who are cultivating podu lands, the members of Adivasi Konda Reddla Sangham staged a dharna at the ITDA office here on Monday.
Speaking on the occasion, the founder and district president of the Sangham, Murla Ramesh, appealed the government to implement Rythu Bandhu Scheme for Konda Reddy people in the district.
Earlier, a rally was taken out in temple town in which the families of Konda Reddys of Aswarapet and Dhammapet mandals participated. Sangham leaders CH Kommi Reddy, K Thammi Reddy, B Venkateswara Reddy, Durga Reddy, Babu Reddy, Rami Reddy and others participated in the protest and rally.