- Air Akasa says its plea in court not against DGCA or Civil Aviation Ministry
- Unnao custodial death: Delhi HC grants bail to convicted UP Police officials
- Delhi Police rescues man attempting suicide on Instagram live
- BRS MLA M Hanumantha Rao quit party
- Quad ministerial meeting calls for comprehensive approach to fight terrorism
- Congress questions secular credentials of JD(S) following its alliance with BJP
- Bidhuri remarks row: Ali calls it 'hate speech', says could quit House if action not taken; Oppn rallies behind BSP MP
- Volume growth returning, rural demand seeing green shoots: Procter & Gamble
- Large number of valuable monuments not under any protection: Parliamentary panel
- Eight-year-old Indian-origin girl makes UK medical history By Aditi Khanna
Telangana in race for top slot: Ease of Doing Business rankings
Telangana has scored a perfect 100 per cent in the Ease of Doing Business EoDB rankings for 2017 as of Monday evening even as it is vying for the top slot with Jharkhand which has also enjoyed similar score The final rankings are to be announced on Tuesday
Hyderabad: Telangana has scored a perfect 100 per cent in the Ease of Doing Business (EoDB) rankings for 2017 as of Monday evening even as it is vying for the top slot with Jharkhand which has also enjoyed similar score. The final rankings are to be announced on Tuesday.
Andhra Pradesh stood third second in the list with a score of 99.73 per cent. In 2016, Andhra Pradesh and Telangana jointly shared top position in the rankings. The rankings currently being displayed on eodb.dipp.gov.in website are dynamic and will continuously undergo changes, until the freezing of rankings on Tuesday under the Business Reform Action Plan, 2017. Like in the past, there is tight race for top slots with AP, Gujarat and Haryana scoring 99.73 per cent each followed by Rajasthan, West Bengal and MP with 99.46%.