Kanti Velugu camp held
A Kanti Velugu camp was organized at Halia of Anumula mandal in Nagarjuna Sagar constituency on Tuesday Several people got their eyes screened during the camp
Halia (Nalgonda): A Kanti Velugu camp was organized at Halia of Anumula mandal in Nagarjuna Sagar constituency on Tuesday. Several people got their eyes screened during the camp.
Nagarjuana Sagar TRS constituency incharge Nomula Narsimaiah who visited the camp stated that the State government has been implementing numerous welfare schemes for the benefit of all sections of society.
Majority of the people in the state are facing eye-related problems and under Kanti Velugu programme eye sights will be corrected by providing spectacles and if necessary surgeries will be carried out for the needy, he added.
He urged the people to utilize the opportunity to get relief from eye-related problems. After undergoing eye check-up, Nomula Narsimaiah distributed spectacles to the people who attended the eye screening camp.
APCOB former chairman Y Vijayender Reddy, TRS leaders G Ravinder Reddy, Brammananda Reddy, Siadulu, Abhinav Yadav, Ravi Naik, G Saidi Reddy and residents of the town participated in the camp.
- Naveen Patnaik says no national party will receive Majority in upcoming LS polls
- BJD announces 9 assembly constituencies candidates
- AAP in Delhi moves SC seeking constitution to decide who controls services
- Supreme Court dismisses plea challenging constitutional validity 'triple talaq' ordinance
- Congress Working Committee meets to finalise Congress manifesto