- New Delhi: Stop unauthorised live streaming says High Court
- New Delhi: 2 held in Chhattisgarh, 18.5 kg ornaments recovered
- New Delhi: Is this ‘mohabbat ki dukan’ of AAP, Congress?
- Sachivalayam employees’ role hailed
- Jammu: 7 trains cancelled, 13 diverted
- Fazilka: Punjab not releasing relief for crop loss in floods says Sukhbir Badal
- CPI demands CM Jagan to reveal details of meeting Adani
- Lucknow: Apartment owner, contractor booked
- Vijayawada: Crafts Council of AP handloom bazaar inaugurated
- Chandigarh: Police custody for gangster Bishnoi
No entry For 'Atthatrintiki' in Telangana
Attharinitiki Daredi release banned in Telangana, Power Star Pawan kalyan Attharintiki is all set to release on 27th but Telanagana JAC, OU committee members warned the distributors not to buy the film and the movie is banned in Telangana.
Telangana isn't too pleased with union minister Chiranjeevi's support for Samaikyandhra. And they are displacing their anger on his brother's career. We all know that Power Star Pawan kalyan’s film “Attharintiki Daredi” is all set to release on September 27 after its pirated version got out. Pawan's fans are naturally thrilled that they finally get to see the film.
However, Osmania University JAC has decided to ban the movie in Telangana region. A meeting was held to discuss the same on Tuesday evening which was attended by key JAC personalities.
OU JAC Chairman Karate Raju, Telangana Girijana Sangham President Nehru Nayak, OU President Ravi spoke to the media post their meeting.
"Chiranjeevi’s lectures on social Justice, Equal justice are only words and when it comes to action he doesn’t stick to his word," they said, adding that Chiru was responsible for the death of 1500 T students.
They requested the theatre owners in Telangana not to release Pawan Kalyan’s film which is schedluled to release on Friday. Also they warned the Distributors and Exhibitors not to buy the film.