- Higher educational institutions to conduct voter awareness activities: Edu Minister
- Chintamaneni Prabhakar inspects arrangements for TDP-Jana Sena meeting tomorrow
- National Science Day 2024: History, Importance, and Theme| Explained
- Foreign investors unwilling to chase most stocks at current valuations, say analysts
- Badeti Chanti calls for unity among party leaders in Eluru
- Delhi HC upholds DMC mandate for allopathic doctors' registration, renewal
- Increasing med school admissions by 2,000 minimum necessary measure: South Korean President
- Veteran Gujarat Congress leader Naran Rathwa and son join BJP
- Ex-CPI(M) MLA from Sandeshkhali granted bail by Calcutta High Court
- ED issues 8th summons to Kejriwal, asks him to appear on March 4
Vijay Deverakonda inaugurates KLM’s 7th store at Chandanagar
Brand ambassadors for KLM, Vijay Deverakonda and Rashmika Mandanna inaugurated KLM Fashion Malls 7th store at Chandanagar here on Tuesday
Hyderabad: Brand ambassadors for KLM, Vijay Deverakonda and Rashmika Mandanna inaugurated KLM Fashion Mall’s 7th store at Chandanagar here on Tuesday.
Tollywood actor Vijay Deverakonda said that the new KLM store would emerge as a favourite style brand for the locals and it would get a special place in the hearts of city’s fashion lovers.
CEO of KLM Fashion Mall, Kalyan said, “KLM is poised to be a one-stop shop for the fashion demands of the entire family, from newborn to the elderly.
The brand boasts of a mind-boggling range of daily wear and partywear with over 2,00,000 designs at prices beginning at Rs 250.”
The showrooms display the trendiest collections in a relaxing ambience and following the latest market trends and using high-quality fabrics, the clothes from the stores truly make a statement, Kalyan added.
Hundreds of fans rushed to the mall as soon as news spread about the actor’s presence. The actors obliged the fans with photographs.