Valmiki turned extraordinary with hard work: Collector
District In-charge Collector S Prabhakar Reddy said revered poet Valmiki is a good example of an ordinary man becoming extraordinary through constant efforts.
Peddapalli: District In-charge Collector S Prabhakar Reddy said revered poet Valmiki is a good example of an ordinary man becoming extraordinary through constant efforts.
He inaugurated Valmiki Jayanti celebrations at the Collectorate here on Thursday by garlanding the portrait of the sage. He spoke on various incidents that shaped the life of Valmiki. He said this day is also called as Pragat Diwas by North Indians. He called upon everyone to follow the footsteps of the great poet.
District Welfare Officer Padmavati, SC Development Officer Mogulliah, BC Welfare Officer Damodar, Public Relations Officer G Veeraih, Collectorate Administrative Officer Nagarjuna and others were present.
- Man beaten up in Gurgaon for wearing skull cap
- BJP won rural Bengal riding on Modi government's schemes
- Modi, Rahul pays tribute to Nehru on 55th death anniversary
- Kejriwal prepares AAP workers for 2020 polls; says don't get disheartened
- PM Modi visits mother Heeraben in Gandhinagar to seek blessings