- Is India ready to adopt the EV ecosystem?
- World Environment Day: Fashionable Choices to #BeatPlasticPollution
- Cancer Survivor's Day: How Can I become a cancer survivor
- Pawan Kalyan's 'OG' begins third schedule today
- Cancer Survivor's Day: Celebrating the Strength and Resilience of Cancer Survivors By Dr P Vijay Anand Reddy
- CM Ashok Gehlot to Launch Gas Cylinder Subsidy Yojana on Monday.
- Anasuya liplock goes viral in social media
- Union Railway Minister ordered CBI probe into Odisha Triple Train Accident
- Two dead after a TATA ACE vehicle collided with a bus at Kondareddy circle in Pileru
- Hit Gujarati horror thriller ‘Vash’ set for Hindi remake with Ajay Devgn
Flexiloans.com partners with Truecaller to provide fast track user on-boarding
As part of this partnership, Truecaller will also enable identity verification of new users on Flexiloans.com
New Delhi: Flexiloans.com has today announced its partnership with Truecaller to smoothen the process for users registering on their application. Flexiloans.com has consistently been focused on improving the experience of its users on all platforms, especially mobile. Truecaller's developer platform aims to foster a connected and productive ecosystem across the globe and especially across emerging markets for start-ups and app developers by focusing on the end user experience.
Expressing his delight on the partnership, Abhishek Kothari, Co-founder, Flexiloans.com, said "Over the last 3 years, we have seen a dramatic shift in behaviour and today, more than 80% of our borrowers use a mobile device to apply for a loan. Most of our efforts last year were concentrated on building AI capabilities to underwrite a loan without a single human touch, while making the process easier for a user. With a product like Truecaller SDK, Truecaller has helped us not only to improve our signup experience with a one click registration but also identity verification. Furthermore, this alternate identity verification via Truecaller enables us to further strengthen our credit underwriting models and thereby minimize risks in our business.
He further adds that "We have already completed our implementation on our Android app and we plan to extend it across other platforms very soon."
Sharing his thoughts on the partnership, Priyam Bose, Director &Global Head, Developer Platform& Relations, Truecaller, said "The developer community has always been a bright spot in our universe and by partnering with them in their growth journey, it's a win-win to achieve new heights. The more touch points we can bring to our community, the more value we can add to their end user's lives. By extending our developer toolkit to Flexiloans.com, we hope to create an efficient system to streamline their on boarding experience and thus in turn their user's overall experience with the application."
FlexiLoans is one of the highest downloaded apps in the business loan segment and has close to 100,000 downloads on the Android Play Store and will soon be launching their iOS application as well. Flexiloans.com focuses on the business owners who do not have a credit history and hence,source of alternate financial data gives the man opportunity to tap into the unserved segment. With solutions like UPI, eMandate, eSign and their proprietary technology, FlexiLoans aims to transform the whole lending experience.