Now you can stop people from adding you to WhatsApp Groups
Now you can actually control people from adding you to WhatsApp Groups.
Arguably WhatsApp is the most-used mode of communication every day millions of people share billions of messages. Being popular, there are a few things that can be quite annoying about WhatsApp. For example WhatsApp Groups and the barrage of messages that can be unleashed because of them. Whether it is "good morning" messages, silly jokes or importantly fake news, all are part of WhatsApp Groups. But now you can actually control people from adding you to WhatsApp Groups. Thinking how?
To stop those uncountable WhatsApp notifications and save yourself from annoying messages.
Follow these simple steps:
1. Open WhatsApp on your smartphone.
2. Go to the Settings tab, here you will find the Accounts tab.
3. Click on the Accounts tab and then click on Privacy.
4. Click on Groups under Privacy.
5. Here you'll find three options: "Everyone", "My Contacts" and "Nobody."
6. Choose any of the options depending on who you want to be added by.
7. If you choose the "Nobody" option then group admins will have the ability to send you a private invite to a group.
8. Decline the invitation if you don't want to be added to that group through a private message too.