- Tribal party sponsored 12-hour bandh hits normal life in Tripura’s tribal areas
- US misses the 'bigger picture' on row with Canada, says Jaishankar
- TDP makes 'noise' in novel protest over Chandrababu's arrest
- India’s solar observatory Aditya-L1 escapes earth's sphere of influence
- PM Modi has steered India ahead of the world's best developed economies: Jitendra Singh
- Telangana: ACB "unearths" assets worth Rs 4.56 crore of Tahsildar
- Finance head booked for embezzling Rs 10 crore from company in Gurugram
- Apple's 3nm chip demand to drop in 2024: Report
- Asian Games: Karthik Kumar, and Gulveer Singh claim silver, and bronze in men's 10,000m race
- Bengal: 'Less manpower' vs 'too many cases' behind sluggish ED probes
Samsung may bring dust resistance feature to Galaxy Z Fold 5, Z Flip 5
Tech giant Samsung will reportedly bring the dust resistance feature to its upcoming Galaxy Z Fold 5 and Z Flip 5 smartphones, which are scheduled to be launched next month.
The Galaxy Z Fold and Z Flip series are already recognised as the first water-resistant folding phones in the world, reports SamMobile.
According to tipster @chunvn8888, the Z Fold 5 and Z Flip 5 will be dust resistant with an IP58 rating.
Earlier, it was rumoured that the company will use the teardrop hinge design for its upcoming AZ Fold 5 and Z Flip 5 devices.
It was also reported that the tech giant was upgrading the hinge of the Z Fold 5 smartphone which is expected to withstand 2,00,000 folds.
Also, Galaxy Z Fold 5 is likely to feature a 108MP primary rear camera and in-built stylus pen (S Pen) slot.
Meanwhile, in March this year, it was reported that the company would unveil a new tri-foldable smartphone, alongside its Galaxy Z Flip 5 and the Galaxy Z Fold 5 devices.