- NEET Aspirant, 21, Takes Life In Kota, Marking 29th Suicide This Year
- Major Cocaine Bust At Paradip Port: 22 Kg Haul Worth ₹220 Crore Seized From Indonesian Cargo Ship
- Karnataka govt won't indulge in preventing any act of creative expressions: Siddaramaiah
- Delhi HC grants anticipatory bail to Unnao gang-rape victim, mother in forgery case
- 4th T20I: Rinku, Jitesh, Jaiswal help India to 174/9 against Australia
- Suvendu Adhikari files RTI seeking details of recruitment in state health services since 2011
- Games24x7 joins hands with K'taka govt for GameTech Accelerate programme
- Long Covid patients may suffer chest pain, abnormal heart rhythms long-term
- Haryana DGP says 'women's safety will be priority'
- Election Commission revises Mizoram's vote-counting date to December 4
Twitter defaults 'For You' page on iOS
Twitter has announced that the 'Home' and 'Latest' tabs will be replaced by "For you" and "Following" tabs on iOS, starting from Wednesday.
San Francisco: Twitter has announced that the 'Home' and 'Latest' tabs will be replaced by "For you" and "Following" tabs on c, starting from Wednesday.
The micro-blogging platform tweeted from its @TwitterSupport account: "See the Tweets you want to see. Starting today on iOS, swipe between tabs to see Tweets recommended 'For you' or Tweets from the accounts you're 'Following'.
"The 'For you' and 'Following' tabs replace 'Home' and 'Latest' and will be pinned to the top of your timeline so you can easily switch between them. Swipe to switch timelines instead of tapping the star icon."
Several users expressed their thoughts on the platform's announcement.
While one user said, "this is absolute garbage, you're forcing users off latest tweets each time they open the app. call it whatever BS names you want, but allow the tab choice to at least be kept", another commented, "the swiping gesture is cool but I think it would be better for you and latest tweets. I could be wrong".
On Sunday, Twitter CEO Elon Musk had announced that users will soon be able swipe right or left to move between recommended vs followed tweets, and long form tweets would come in early February.