- YS Jagan Mohan Reddy meets Amit Shah in Delhi
- TDP in poll mode
- ISRO gears up for navigational satellite launch today
- New Delhi: Despite run-ins with Centre, Supreme Court has upheld its independence in last 9 yrs
- New Delhi: Aam Aadmi Party dubs BJP’s 9-year rule as dark era of failure
- I am lucky to be born as NTR’s son: Balakrishna
- Extend support to revive Urdu journalism, Shabbir pleads with Telangana government
- Hyderabad: DRDO assures all support to make India a net defence exporter
- CPI asks Bandi sanjay to control his mouth, says People will not let BJP enter Telangana
- BRS demands BJP MPs to release white paper on their contribution for Telangana development
Xiaomi Mi A3 to Launch on August 21 in India
Mi A3 is a successor to the Mi A2 device, Know about its Price and Specifications.
Xiaomi India Managing Director Manu Kumar Jain confirmed Mi A3 launch in India on August 21, through a tweet posted today. Xiaomi has also sent media invites to announce the launch schedule of the latest smartphone. Mi A3 is the company's third smartphone based on Google's Android One programme, released as the successor to the Mi A2.
Jain, in his tweet, revealed that Xiaomi is launching the Mi A3 on August 21. The launch will start at noon IST in New Delhi.
Woo-hoo! 🎉 As per @CounterPointTR & @Canalys reports - @XiaomiIndia is once again the No. 1 smartphone brand! 💪— #MiFan Manu Kumar Jain (@manukumarjain) July 31, 2019
No. 1 smartphone brand for 8 quarters; 30%+ market share! 🎊 Know more: https://t.co/pyoxgtYo6J
Thank you all for love & support. 🙏#Xiaomi ❤️ #1SmartphoneBrand pic.twitter.com/7h3zwEY17M
Success comes when you give yourself permission to dream big and to play big 💐@XiaomiIndia is getting bigger every day launching its 2000th #MiStore yesterday at #chiknayakanhalli 👍👍👍— SmilingQueen Harshika Poonacha (@actressharshika) August 13, 2019
Congratulations @manukumarjain on reaching such a huge milestone 👍👍👍
Humbled ❤❤❤ pic.twitter.com/nTCUKpEs46
The smartphone's global launch was done in Spain in July and in the European markets Mi A3 is already on sale.
Specifications of Xiaomi Mi A3
The Mi A3 has a 6-inch AMOLED display with an HD+ resolution. Earlier Mi A-series smartphones had an FHD+ display. The device has a teardrop notch which houses a 32 MP snapper. The Mi A3 also got an in-display fingerprint reader and backed up by 4,030 mAh battery like the Mi CC9e.
Snapdragon 665 SoC powers the device along with RAM and storage options ranging from 4 GB + 64 GB to 6 GB + 128 GB. The phones run on a clean stock version of the Android 9.0 Pie with the Android One program, which has been a signature for the Mi A-series smartphones.
The device flaunts a 48 MP primary camera along with 8MP ultra-wide unit and a 2MP depth sensor.
Expected Price of Xiaomi Mi A3
In the European markets, the smartphone was launched at a starting price of Rs 20,000. Hope, Xiaomi can lower its cost as many new options from competing brands are expected to arrive in the budget to mid smartphone segment.