19 nominations found valid
Nominations of 19 out of 21 candidates for the by-election to Legislative Council seat under Warangal Local Authorities’ Constituency were found to be in order at the end of scrutiny of papers on Wednesday.
Hanamkonda: Nominations of 19 out of 21 candidates for the by-election to Legislative Council seat under Warangal Local Authorities' Constituency were found to be in order at the end of scrutiny of papers on Wednesday.
The returning officer, S Dayanand, who along with district revenue officer P Mohan Lal and election superintendent Santhosh scrutinised the papers here on Wednesday declared two nominations were rejected. The valid nominations are...
Pochampally Srinivas Reddy of Telangana Rashtra Samithi (TRS); Engala Venkat Ram Reddy of Congress; Annarapu Yakaiah; Shanaboina Ashok; Raju Emmadi; Chakrapu Srinivas; Chintakuntla Srinivas; Chelpuri Venkanna; Thakkallapally Ravinder; Yadagiri Rao Deshineni; Pattem Shankaraiah; Shirisha Boini; Bhukya Swamy Naik; Shek Mahammad Ali; Martha Rajabhadraiah; Lingya Maloth; Rangaraju Ravinder; Vemula Swapna; and Satla Komuraiah.
The last date for withdrawal is May 17. The polling will be held on May 31 and the counting on June 3. It may be noted here that the outgoing ZPTCs and MPTCs whose term is to end on July 5 are eligible to cast their votes.
- Surgeons remove 8 Spoons, Knife, 2 Toothbrushes from a Man's stomach
- Charge sheet filed against accused in Bandipora rape case
- Muslim family in UP names newly-born son after PM Narendra Modi
- Drought situation in Maharashtra is very serious says Sharad Pawar
- Lok Sabha elections: Five legislators among 248 lose deposit in Punjab, AAP worst hit