ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

2 die after being electrocuted at under-construction building in Hyderabad

2 die after being electrocuted at under-construction building in Hyderabad
Highlights

  • Two workers die of electrocution at Raidurgam
  • The under-construction building is said to have suffered electric shock

Two workers died after being electrocuted at an under-construction building here at Raidurgam in the city. According to the reports, the construction building is said to have suffered electric shock leaving the workers died on the spot.

On August 23, 2019, a person electrocuted after touching a transformer accidentally at Bandlaguda. The person suffered the electric shock when he climbed a boundary wall during which he came in contact with the transformer. His death was instantaneous.

Show Full Article
Download The Hans India Android App or iOS App for the Latest update on your phone.
Subscribed Failed...
Subscribed Successfully...
More Stories


Top