- Lal Bahadur Shastri Birth Anniversary 2023: History, Significance, Quotes, Slogans, and 5 Must-read Books
- Nara Bhuvaneshwari and Brahmani to lead TDP’s yatras
- Crocodile dies after coming under train in Karnataka
- BJP leaders should give the correct script to PM Modi in Nizamabad - Palla Rajeshwar Reddy
- Shorter course of radiation therapy safe for early-stage breast cancer patients
- Google Pixel 8 series listed on Flipkart before India launch; Pre-orders start on October 5
- Global economy taking a turn for worse, caution ahead: Zoho’s Sridhar Vembu
- Gandhi is the only Mahatma and Father of the Nation: Siddaramaiah
- Why India must continue to engage with Maldives despite election of pro-China President
- Unveiling Pahadi Thal: A culinary odyssey through the Himalayas
Accreditation cards for all eligible scribes demanded in Jukkal
Telangana State Union of Working Journalists (TSUWJ) president SA Latif and secretary Bellapu Gopi demanded that the government should give accreditation cards to all the eligible journalists.
Jukkal: Telangana State Union of Working Journalists (TSUWJ) president SA Latif and secretary Bellapu Gopi demanded that the government should give accreditation cards to all the eligible journalists. The members of TUWJ staged a protest at Tahsildar office in Nizamabad and Kamareddy districts on Thursday.
In Jukkal, TUWJ district president Latif said the government should abolish GO 239 immediately. He urged the government to allot house land for reporters and editorial department staff and also to take steps to make journalists' health cards are applicable in all hospitals. Latif demanded the government implementation of all the journalist welfare schemes embedded in the TRS 2014 election manifesto.
TSUWJ treasurer Venkateswarlu, vice-president Gaddam Vijay, organising secretary Chandrasekhar, members K Srinivas, M Suresh, MA Majeed, K Venkatraman, J Mohan Raju, Ramakrishna, Balakrishna, P Lakshminarayana, Cheeduru Vamsidhar, G Shekhar, Mohammed Wajid Ali, R Subhash, SK Mahabub, Surya Chandran, D Kishtara Reddy, A Venkatesam, D Srinivas, V Gangadhar, Venkataramana, Srikanth, Balaprakash and others participated in the dharna. Scribes also staged a dharna at Yellareddy mandal and submitted a memorandum to Tahsildar. District secretary Ramakrishna, Lakshmi Narayana, members Gouse, Raj Kumar, Prashant, Ramesh, Venkat, Sridhar, Sarath, Krishnamurthy, Sambu, Sai Krishna, Prabhakar, Mahesh, Mukram, Prithvi, Vinod, and others participated in the dharna.