- Jaishankar wraps up New York leg of US visit, to travel to Washington between Sep 27-30
- RBI cancels licence of Kapol Cooperative Bank in Mumbai
- WII team inspects Alipiri footpath
- KCR advises people take safety measures during Ganesh idol immersion
- Chiefs of Indo-Pacific Armies agree on joint action plan to tackle challenges in region
- Chandrapur sarpanch receives Union Tourism Award
- 'Amit Shah assured that murderers will be punished', Manipur CM on students' killing
- Asian Games: Sift Kaur wins gold with world record as shooters make India's day; Vishnu Saravanan wins bronze in sailing
- DUTA polls record 85% voting, counting underway
- IT Department searches offices of Chinese electronic giant Lenovo in Mumbai, Bengaluru, Gurugram
BRAOU to offer training programmes in AOC Centre
Dr B.R. Ambedkar Open University (BRAOU) and Army Ordnance Corps Centre, Secunderabad, has signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) at a meeting held at the AOC centre here on Friday
Hyderabad: Dr B.R. Ambedkar Open University (BRAOU) and Army Ordnance Corps Centre, Secunderabad, has signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) at a meeting held at the AOC centre here on Friday. According to a BRAOU communique, the MoU was signed for offering various training programmes from the academic year 2019-20.
The MoU signed and exchanged by Prof C Venkataiah, Registrar and Colonel H V Dubey in the presence of Prof K Seetharama Rao, Vice Chancellor, BRAOU and Brigadier J.J.S. Bhinder, AOC, Secunderabad.
The Vice-Chancellor Prof K Seetharama Rao and the Brigadier JJS Bhinder inaugurated the programme centre in AOC Centre. BRAOU Vice-Chancellor said that it is a privilege to serve the Army personnel as a part of Societal obligation to provide an opportunity for the army personnel to diversify their skills to get more employable competencies after their retirement as a second opportunity.
Brigadier JJS Bhinder expressed happiness over the collaborative arrangements with BRAOU as a second career opportunity for their retired armed forces.
The meeting was attended by Prof A Sudhakar, Director Academic, Dr P Krishna Rao, Director Student Services, Dr G Laxma Reddy, Director CSD&CP, Prof G Pushpa Chakrapani, Director GRADE, Prof P Madhusudhan Reddy, Dean Sciences, Prof Y S Kiranmayi, Dean Commerce and Management, G Malla Reddy, DMP, Dr Pallavi Kbde, Head, Department of Public Administration, officers from AOC Subedar Virender Kumar and Naib Subedar Borker Bala Saheb Lahanu, Colonel Rahul Sareen and other senior staff members and Instructors were present.