- Household debt doubles in FY23, savings more than halves to 5.15 pc of GDP
- Football coach gets 20 years RI for raping girl of his own team
- Yediyurappa attacks Congress govt on Cauvery issue, says its understanding with ally DMK led to 'today's situation'
- Bengal school job case: ED submits name of Tollywood actor as beneficiary at Calcutta HC
- Naveen expels MLAs Soumya, Sudhansu from BJD
- Kejriwal bungalow renovation row: HC allows PWD officials to raise grievance with CAT
- HC asks BBMP to clear beggary cess dues in four months
- DGCA suspends Air India's Flight Safety Chief Rajeev Gupta for one month for certain lapses
- Karnataka CM, Dy CM meet Jal Shakti Minister, inform inability to release Cauvery water to TN
- After this World Cup, we will be talking about Shubman Gill more often, says Raina
Collector launches 30-day plan, takes part in a cleaning drive in Khammam
District Collector RV Karnan launched the 30-day action plan in Chimmapudi village under Raghunathapalem mandal in the district on Friday.
Khammam: District Collector RV Karnan launched the 30-day action plan in Chimmapudi village under Raghunathapalem mandal in the district on Friday.
Speaking on the occasion, he called upon everyone to take part in the programmes and solve various issues in their villages by working with mutual coordination. He also took part in a padayatra along with local MLA Puvvada Ajay Kumar in the village.
During the Padayatra, he enquired about various issues plaguing the village, and appealed to the people work together to solve the issues and develop their village.
Stating that the 30-day action plan was the dream of Chief Minister K Chandrashekar Rao, MLA Puvvada Ajay Kumar said that the State government was laying all its focus on developing villages in all aspects. He also appealed to the people to extend support to the officials concerned.
Assistant Collector Hanumanth Kodimba, Agriculture Marketing chairman M Venkat Ramana, ZPTCs, MPPs, Sarpanch and others attended the programme.