- Must take permission before launching AI models, safeguard electoral process: Centre to Big Tech
- 5 Sleep Strategies for Diabetics: Manage Blood Sugar Naturally
- B’luru cafe blast a rehearsal, indicative of impending attacks: BJP leader CT Ravi
- Shveta Rani, the latest dreamer from Alakhpura
- India should now move to higher poverty line: Author of Brookings report
- Navigating Ramadan: Finding Harmony Between Technology and Spirituality
- Navigating the first trimester
- WPL 2024: We are still in it but have got some work to do, says Gujarat Giants’ coach Klinger
- 'India has eliminated extreme poverty,' claims US think-tank; says 'decline in 11 yrs comparable to past 30 yrs'
- YSRCP to announce manifesto during Bapatla Siddham meeting
Collectors RV Karnan, Dr MV Reddy focus on prevention of seasonal diseases in Khammam and Kothagduem
Khammam/Kothagudem: District Collectors of Khammam and Bhadradri-Kothagduem RV Karnan and Dr MV Reddy respectively have taken steps to prevent seasonal diseases in their districts. During a regular visit to their respective district, the Collectors inspected sanitation and other development works in villages. They also interacted with people and provided awareness to the villagers.
On Wednesday, Khammam District Collector RV Karnan toured Nagalvanch village and observed sanitation works. He directed the officers to concentrate on measures to prevent spreading of seasonal diseases like dengue, malaria etc.
Kothagduem District Collector Dr MV Reddy visited agency villages on Wednesday and interacted with the tribals. He visited Suravaram village under Sujath Nagar mandal and was angry over the Rural Water Scheme Engineers over pending works in the village. He also observed sanitation works in the village and interacted with the villagers. The Collector ordered the officials concerned to conduct sanitation works in all villages to prevent seasonal diseases and told them to plant more saplings in villages. He also observed check dam works and MNREGS works in the villages.