Top

Fund allocation: TRS MP Ranjeet Reddy fires bias salvo at Modi

Fund allocation: TRS MP Ranjeet Reddy fires bias salvo at ModiTRS MP Ranjeet Reddy
Highlights

TRS MP G Ranjeet Reddy on Saturday alleged that Prime Minister Narendra Modi was functioning with feudalist mentality and was making many more horrible mistakes than the Congress party.

Hyderabad: TRS MP G Ranjeet Reddy on Saturday alleged that Prime Minister Narendra Modi was functioning with feudalist mentality and was making many more horrible mistakes than the Congress party.

Addressing a press conference, held to mark the completion of one year as a Member of Parliament, Ranjeet Reddy said the Prime Minister was adopting a partial attitude on giving funds to the State and further added that the party would fight against the Centre's policies in Parliament.

The TRS MP said that a Chief Minister from Gujarat used to demand federal type of government at the Centre but after becoming the Prime Minister, he is running a feudal type of government. BJP is committing more mistakes than the Congress party did.

"The loss because of Covid-19 is Rs 10.50 lakh crore, the Centre announced package of Rs 20 lakh crore, but giving Rs 2 lakh crore in the form of cash. The Centre did not listen to the 'Helicopter Money' advice of Chief Minister K Chandrashekar Rao too. The Prime Minister is taking up video conferences on several occasions but not taking any steps to support State governments," said Ranjeet Reddy.

The TRS leader also questioned the conditions imposed on FRBM. "The Centre is increasing borrowings but not allowing the State government to get loans. The Centre has given 56 per cent funds to six states and want remaining states to get 44 per cent of the funds," said Ranjeet Reddy. The BJP leaders should fight for getting funds to the state, he added. Ranjeet Reddy said that he would strive to bring MMTS to Vikarabad and take up the pharma city issue in Parliament.

Show Full Article
Print Article
Download The Hans India Android App or iOS App for the Latest update on your phone.
Subscribed Failed...
Subscribed Successfully...
Next Story
More Stories