- Zoomtopia 2023: One platform delivering limitless human connection
- Hyderabad man dies in US after falling into swimming pool
- NMC believes that Union should not represent matter, ASG tells Delhi HC in stem cell therapy for autism case
- Sri Lanka varsity drops joint research with Chinese ship Shi Yan 6 despite pressure from Beijing
- Assam to conduct socio-economic survey of five 'indigenous' Muslim communities
- Bajaj Allianz gets Rs 1,010 crore GST demand notice
- Asian Games: Parul Choudhary, Annu Rani claim gold as India picks six medals in athletics
- Delhi HC defers Kal Airways' Kalanithi Maran's plea against SpiceJet CMD to Oct 9
- Maruti Suzuki gets Income Tax Dept order to pay up Rs 2,159cr
- Manipur CM announces reward on absconding ‘rumour monger’
Hyderabad: MLA Devireddy Sudheer Reddy hands over CMRF cheque
Hastinapuram: MLA Devireddy Sudheer Reddy handed over CMRF cheque for Rs 30,000 to Sree Ram Reddy, on Thursday. Sri Ram's father Gopal Reddy of...
Hastinapuram: MLA Devireddy Sudheer Reddy handed over CMRF cheque for Rs 30,000 to Sree Ram Reddy, on Thursday.
Sri Ram's father Gopal Reddy of Padmavathi Nagar was discharged from a hospital after undergoing treatment for kidney related ailment. The MLA said CMRF scheme is a boon for the poor. It helps patients to avail highly sophisticated medical and health services. He said he would strive for the holistic development of LB Nagar constituency.
Sama Bucchi Reddy, Mallesh Goud, Tirumalesh, Lakshma Reddy and others were present.