- AP Fibernet starts First Day First Show concept, people can now watch movies at home
- Keerthy Suresh’s plate filled with continuous projects
- Nothing Phone (2): Nothing OS, features and price hinted by the company
- Pawan To Launch Poll Campaign from June 14
- Andhra Pradesh: Man attacks in-laws in Kovvuru, uncle died, aunt critical
- Popular star to be casted to lock horns with Karthi
- Intense first look from Srikanth Addala’s Peda Kapu-1 is out
- Is BJP focussing attention on AP?
- Hyderabad: EFLU issues notification for recruitment of non-teaching staff
- Congress greets people on Telangana statehood day
Hyderabad: Stone laid for various works in Fatehnagar
Fatehnagar: Kukatpally MLA Madhavaram Krishna Rao on Thursday inspected the graveyard works on HP Road, the bridge bear Balanagar Khaitan unit,...
Fatehnagar: Kukatpally MLA Madhavaram Krishna Rao on Thursday inspected the graveyard works on HP Road, the bridge bear Balanagar Khaitan unit, besides Gouthamnagar Hindu graveyard in the Fatehnagar division. He laid the foundation stone for some development projects costing Rs 1.32 crore, along with local Corporator Pandala Satish Goud.
The works Rao launched are: Moosapet (bus depot) grave yard improvement (Rs 30 lakh); box culvert on HP Road (Rs 19.7 lakh); CC road restoration and railing works on Narsapur Road (Rs 17.5 lakh); CC road restoration and railing works from St. Joseph School to Old Airport Road (Gouthamnagar) (Rs 40 lakh); CC road restoration and railing works in Akshara Enclave, Shoba Colony (Rs 15 lakh); and construction of Valmikinagar graveyard compound wall (Rs 9.9 lakh).