- Hyderabad: Kishan lashes out at KCR
- Schedule for EAMCET counselling released
- Vijayawada: PM Narendra Modi government failed on all fronts in last nine years, claims Congress MP N Uttam Kumar Reddy
- Eluru: AP JAC regional meet evokes huge response
- New Delhi: CM Y S Jagan Mohan Reddy stresses on importance of infra
- Kadapa: Y S Jagan Mohan Reddy owes answer in Viveka case, says CPI state secretary K Ramakrishna
- Visakhapatnam: Mugger crocodile hatchlings, a new attraction at zoo
- YSR Kanti Velugu Scheme gets good response in Srikakulam
- Srikakulam: ‘State government suppressing employees’
- Visakhapatnam: Empowering women in G20 countries and beyond
Officials told to make fool-proof arrangements for Mukkoti Ekadasi celebrations in Bhadrachalam temple
The celebrations will be held on January 5 and 6 at the Bhadradri temple
Kothagudem: All the officials must work in tandem and make the Mukkoti Ekadasi celebrations a grand success, said Collector Rajat Kumar Saini, informing that the celebrations would be held at the Bhadradri temple on January 5 and 6. Addressing the officials at a preparatory meeting at the Collectorate in Kothagudem on Wednesday, he informed that necessary arrangements should be done for easing the devotee rush during the celebrations. Stating that devotees not only from the State but also from neighbouring States would arrive in large numbers, the Collector directed the officials to make arrangements and see to it that no inconvenience is caused to the devotees.
The Collector ordered the Irrigation department officers to help the temple officials in conducting the Teppothsavam programme, and also ordered for the closure of liquor shops on the festival days in Bhadrachalam and Dummugudem areas. The Collector directed the Rural Water Supply engineers and panchayat officials to provide drinking water facilities and maintain sanitation works, respectively.
Superintendent of Police Sunil Dutt, Joint Collector K Venkateswara Rao, Integrated Tribal Development Agency Project Officer VP Goutham, Sub-Collector Bhavesh Mishra, Assistant Superintendent of Police Rajesh Chandra, Bhadrachalam temple Executive Officer G Narasimhulu and other officials attended the meeting.