- PM Modi offers prayers at Secunderabad Mahankali temple
- BJP strides ahead, Oppn falters
- Here is the new update on Mahesh Babu-Rajamouli film
- Indian Apps Delisted: Telecom Minister Challenges Google's Authority
- Rana joins the sets of Superstar’s next
- ‘Family Star’ teaser: Anticipation reaching a fever pitch
- Demoralised, but not defeated
- AI Integration in Construction: A Key Driver for Sustainable Initiatives - Puneet Bansal, Co-Founder, R-Dash
- Fire erupts from a stationary goods train in Kazipet Railway station, no casualties
- MyVoice: Views of our readers 5th March 2024
Telangana: 43 journalists down with Covid receive financial assistance
Telangana Media Academy has extended financial assistance to 43 persons from the media fraternity who tested corona positive in the State so far.
Hyderabad: Telangana Media Academy has extended financial assistance to 43 persons from the media fraternity who tested corona positive in the State so far. Thirty media persons including reporters, cameramen, technicians from various news publications and TV channels who were hospitalised were given Rs 20,000 amount.
Another, 13 journalists who are in home isolation were given Rs 10,000 assistance each. Until now, the Academy has distributed Rs 7.30 lakh as assistance to affected journalists. Chairman Allam Narayana stated that the amounts were deposited in the bank accounts of journalists. He appealed to journalists to take safety precautions like wearing face masks, carrying hand sanitisers and maintaining physical distance while going for duties.