- Hindu vote becomes a factor in US elections
- Jarange-Patil's fall from grace: Maha SIT to probe 7-month Maratha agitation
- PVL Season 3: Karnataka's Ashamat Ullah, a runaway finding home with volleyball
- 'K’taka Cong spent Rs 100 on publicity', LoP Ashoka slams state govt over conference on Constituion
- IND v ENG: McCullum pleads for more games for Bashir, Hartley with County Clubs
- Chandini Chowdary’sfirst look of cop drama-thriller ‘Yevam’ unveiled
- Tamil Nadu has given me unconditional love: PM Modi
- Healthtech startup Zeno Health raises $25 mnc
- Ex-SC Judge Justice AM Khanwilkar Appointed As Lokpal Chairperson
- Vodafone Idea plans to raise Rs 45K cr through combination of equity and debt
Telangana CM KCR'S convoy vehicle issued over-speeding challan
In an interesting development in concern with Telangana State, the Cyberabad Commissionerate has issued three challens to the vehicle belonging to chief Minister. K Chandrasekhar Rao's convoy.
In an interesting development in concern with Telangana State, the Cyberabad Commissionerate has issued three challens to the vehicle belonging to chief Minister. K Chandrasekhar Rao's convoy. The vehicle number TS09K6666 is said to have four pending fines due to the overspending. The fines were issue two in Hyderabad and one each in Cyberabad and Suryapet Commissionerate.
The latest development evoked a curiosity as the police have been treating the state's chief minister and the normal people in the same manner. This has come after the police have strengthened the traffic system to avoid speed driving and hence the CM KCR's convoy has also issued challans for the same.
There were reports in the past that Some unidentified persons have used the cars by changing the number plates to that of Chief Minister's car number - TS09K666. The police had issued challens and later removed it from the website after finding it to be a fraud.
However, this time it seems to be true that the vehicle, which was issued challan belongs to the CM KCR's convoy and it remains to be seen how the CMO reacts to this and would it pay the fine for over speeding.