- IMEC to reshape global trade routes
- Hyderabad: Cheating case, Justice eludes retired headmaster
- Manipur continues to suffer unspeakable trauma
- Nalgonda: People will hear good news soon says Harish Rao
- Odisha police launch cyber safety campaign
- 5-year-old boy allegedly kidnapped in Secunderabad Railway station
- Hyderabad: High Court issues notices to government as Seethakka rues sanction of paltry funds under Constituency Development Fund
- Muktikanta to sit on strike seeking early completion of bridge
- Hyderabad: State gears up for Election Commission team visit
- AP govt. suspends Naidu's personal secretary Pendyala Srinivas
YS Avinash gets bail in YS Viveka murder
Telangana High Court vacation bench on Wednesday likely to deliver the verdict on the anticipatory bail petition filed by Kadapa MP YS Avinash Reddy in YD Vivekananda Reddy murder case.
Telangana High Court granted anticipatory bail to Avinash Reddy. The judgement was just announced by the court. The bail has been given with certain conditions.
The Telangana High Court vacation bench has heard the comprehensive arguments from YS Avinash Reddy, YS Sunitha daughter of YS Vivekananda Reddy and CBI in the last week. The court has adjourned the verdict to Wednesday and is likely to deliver its verdict.
Avinash Reddy has already appeared seven times before the CBI as part of the YS Vivekananda Reddy murder case investigation. It remains to be seen whether YS Avinash Reddy would be granted anticipatory bail today in the High Court.