- Japanese firm ties up with Biological E to make dengue vaccine
- Rajamahendravaram: ‘Financial Literacy Week’ commences
- Revanth issues ‘zero bill’ to BRS in LS polls
- Congress govt launches gas cylinder, free power schemes
- PM presents wings to 4 Vyomanauts
- MyVoice: Views of our readers 28th February 2024
- Reach out to people for YSRCP win: Jagan
- A blow to heart can kill you or bring you back to life
- INDIA bloc bouncing back: Bhattacharya
- Eluru: Youth advised to serve poor
AP Deputy CM Pushpa Srivani escapes unhurt
AP Deputy CM and Minister of Tribal Welfare Pamula Pushpa Sreevani has escaped unhurt during a program in Vizianagaram district.
Vizianagaram: AP Deputy CM and Minister of Tribal Welfare Pamula Pushpa Sreevani has escaped unhurt during a program in Vizianagaram district.
After taking charge as Deputy CM, Pushpa Sreevani is on the district tour for the first time on Saturday.
As part of her welcome arrangements, the YSRCP leaders and activists have placed huge cutouts and banners.
On the occasion, a meeting was arranged at Rajapulova Village here in the district. Along with Deputy CM other YSRCP activists have got on the state in large number. With this, the stage bent to one side.
The security personals who noticed this have immediately stepped down the Minister. After she got down, within a few munites the stage collapsed.
As the Deputy CM escapes unhurt in the incident, everyone breathes easy.