- Navigating Ramadan: Finding Harmony Between Technology and Spirituality
- Navigating the first trimester
- WPL 2024: We are still in it but have got some work to do, says Gujarat Giants’ coach Klinger
- 'India has eliminated extreme poverty,' claims US think-tank; says 'decline in 11 yrs comparable to past 30 yrs'
- YSRCP to announce manifesto during Bapatla Siddham meeting
- Polio Day 2024: Benefits of polio vaccine for your kid
- Three arrested in connection with Bangladesh building fire
- Yuvraj Singh Clears Up Rumors About Joining Politics
- Bengaluru Cafe Blast: Suspect Enjoyed Meal Before Planting Bomb
- Business rivalry angle also being probed in B’luru cafe blast case: K’taka Home Min
15 injured as RTC bus hits culvert
15 passengers injured when an RTC bus hit a culvert at Nandipalli village in B Matam mandal on Tuesday evening.
Kadapa: 15 passengers injured when an RTC bus hit a culvert at Nandipalli village in B Matam mandal on Tuesday evening. The accident took place as bus was heading to Badvel from Mydukur. The injured were shifted to area hospital in Badvel for treatment.
The health condition of two passengers stated to be critical due to head injuries. The mishap occurred as driver lost control over the steering. The police registered a case.